Introduction, contact details
Predica contact details
Predica Consulting Services spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. Warsaw, ul. Altowa 2, 02-386 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000331632, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5783048378, REGON [statistical number] 280404074.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Predica Consulting Services spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., ul. Altowa 2, 02-386 Warsaw, Poland, Attn.: ”GDPR”.
Provisions on the protection of personal data
Predica Consulting Services spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. refers to the following provisions on the protection of personal data:
- Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016 item. 922) (in force until 25 May 2018).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ((OJ No L 119, p. 1) – also known as the “GDPR” (applicable from 25 May 2018 along with new national provisions)).
- The Policy („Policy”) – this document
- Predica spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited-liability company] („Predica Consulting Services spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.”, “Predica”, “we”, “us”) with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Altowa 2, 02-386 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000331632, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5783048378, REGON [statistical number] 280404074.
- The User – a natural or corporate person, or an organizational unit without legal personality, using the Website.
- The Website – the web page available on predicalearningcenter, enabling the User to use the Contact Form or the Submission Form.
- Submission Form – form(s) located on subpages of Predica Learning Center website enabling User to submit data in order to sign-up to Predica marketing services.
- The Contact Form – the form enabling contact with Predica, to be found at predicalearningcenter/kontakt/.
Principles for processing your personal data
We appreciate the trust and confidence of the Users, thus, when processing their personal data, we consider our priority that these data are processed safely, fairly, lawfully and in a manner transparent to the User.
The most important principles we follow are presented below:
- We collect personal data only to the minimum extent necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- The purposes of collecting Users’ personal data are clearly specified and legitimate – we do not process data in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- We keep Users’ personal data accurate and up to date. We respond to any requests for data rectification or update.
- We implement Users’ right to access their personal data and correct it.
- We implement Users’ rights to have their personal data erased, withdraw consent, restrict processing, transfer data and object to the processing of data.
- We limit personal data storage in accordance with the law to what is directly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which such data has been collected.
- We protect Users’ personal data against loss, unauthorized access, accidental loss or alteration, and any other unlawful form of processing.
- We do not share personal data with other entities if not necessary and if it is requiring, we share it in a safe and contractually secured manner, in accordance with the applicable law. We will only share data with Microsoft as our IT provider for the purpose of maintaining the information in our secure system.
Predica implements Users’ rights related to the processing of their personal data. These rights arise from the applicable legal provisions regarding personal data, in particular the GDPR (Articles 16-21).
Predica acknowledge that User enjoys the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time: users can place request to stop processing of a data and we will comply with this request without undue delay.
- Right to access to data: User shell be notified about the data Predica has and is processing on a User.
- Right to rectification of outdated or inaccurate personal data, and the right to have data corrected.
- Right to object to the personal data processing, where objection is filled and expressed through the mechanisms provided by Predica and described in Policy. In such a case the processing of personal data for this purpose must be immediately discontinued.
- Right to erasure personal data by Predica (”right to be forgotten”) consisting essentially in requesting the data controller to erase the User’s personal data without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing, which in practical terms may consist in temporarily blocking access to the User’s data or transferring data to another system.
- Right to data portability: Right to place request and receive a copy of personal data Predica has gathered on a User and is processing. Copy of personal data gathered will be prepared and provided to user within the time frame specified within Policy.
- Right to register a complaint with a supervisory authority: the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (later to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection)
All requests concerning personal data processing, can be sent to the contact provided in Chapter I of Policy.
User requests shall be met without undue delay and will be met not later than one month from the date of receipt. In case of high complexity of fulfilling this request or high volume of the request this deadline might be extended to two months and Predica will inform User about this delay.
User might still receive information from Predica until the request will be processed even after a date of fulfilling such request.
User data processing, collection and protection
Predica will only process your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. We will not process your personal data in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
We will notify you about purpose of data collection and processing upon collecting these data through information on the Submission Forms or Contact Form.
Predica may obtain your data from many sources which might include: your consent, WEBCON BPS website, contact forms and social media.
The following information applies to the User data processing and collection:
- Within the data protection acts on which this policy is implemented [Chapter II] personal data provided by the User on the Submission Forms or the Contact Form shall be administrated by Predica Consulting Services spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw (see Chapter I for contact details).
- The following personal data of the User shall be included in processing: first name, surname, e-mail address, company name, position and other data provided by the User.
- The User shall provide his/her personal data voluntarily.
- Personal data shall be processed under the agreement expressed by the User by ticking the appropriate box in the Submission Form or the Contact Form in the course of the procedure intended to enable the use of such data.
- Both the administrator and the companies forming part of the Predica may process personal data to respond to a query made through the Contact Form or Submission Form.
- The administrator shall process Personal Data of the Users in accordance with the binding law, and in particular under the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, and the provision of law acts on which this Policy is built (see Chapter II for references).
- The Website is equipped with the adequate safety measures, aimed at protecting personal data against their loss, inappropriate use, unlawful processing or modification. The administrator shall take appropriate measures to protect personal data confidentiality and to maintain their integrity, in compliance with law acts on which this Policy is based (see Chapter II).
Predica takes technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, accidental data loss or damage to data integrity. To protect personal data of Users Predica has defined principles of security expressed in company security policy.
We use these policy guidelines to design IT systems and data sources where personal data is stored and processed.
Access to personal data is granted on per-needed basis only to authorized employee only after appropriate verification and authorization. Access rights are granted on least privileges principle with access to minimum data required for processing by given employee.
Each Predica employee who has access to Users personal data is required to maintain this data security and confidentiality.
We take security measurement and organizational steps to ensure that your personal information is securely stored, processed and secured against data loss, destruction or loss of integrity at every step of its processing or storing.
In case your personal data will be shared or processed by third party, Predica will take appropriate steps to ensure that third party agrees to provide technical and organizational measures which guarantees the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Predica will store personal data for the period necessary to achieve purposes for which data are gathered about which User is informed upon gathering the information. Period for which data is stored is determined with accordance with the applicable law.
Consent and withdrawal of consent
Based on the services offered on the website user might be asked to consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, including receiving electronic marketing information or contact from Predica via phone for marketing purposes.
The User has a right to withdraw consent at any time by using the contact form available under the following link or using contact details provided in Chapter I.
User should be aware that withdrawal of the consent might be associated with inability to use selected services as for example receiving case studies or other communication conducted by Predica in electronic way.
Request for withdrawal of consent shall be handled promptly without undue delay. After completing your request for withdrawal, we will stop process your personal data for any marketing purpose which includes marketing communication by electronic means like e-mail or contact via phone.
In case Predica process your data for other legal purposes (e.g. Contract delivery, services or legal claims) Predica still has right to process these data on a different legal basis.
This chapter provides information on cookies used on our website(s) provided to you under this Policy scope.
- The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e. persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and remain there for a period determined in their parameters or until they are removed by the User, whereas session cookies are saved until the browser is closed by the User.
- We use the following types of cookies to identify and trace the User, and to identify the Users that come back to the Website:
- Essential first-party cookies to rember user session details and provide a consistent browsing experience
- Essential third-party cookies to apply security settings
- Monitoring third-party cookies to track and analyze website usage
- Google Analytics is used to analyze Website use, generating statistical and other information regarding the Website use. For this reason, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, i.e. the standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
- Most browsers allow the User to disable cookies through the adequate browser configuration, however, this will affect Website functionality by limiting certain functions.
- The User can remove the cookies stored making use of the browser functions intended for this purpose, however, this might affect Website functionality.
Changes to the Policy
All changes and amendments to this Policy will be communicated by Predica. Sp. z o.o. on its website in the privacy section.
- Any queries related to personal data processing by Predica should be addressed to: [email protected].
- The application of this Policy shall be governed by Polish law.
- Any matters not regulated by this Policy shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the binding law.
- Given the continual development and technological progress, the principles laid down in this Policy are subject to change. We shall inform the User on any such changes by placing a version of the Policy on predicalearningcenter.com/polityka-prywatnosci.
- To use the Website, you need Internet access and Internet Explorer (5.5 or more recent version), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or any other browser compatible with the Website.
- To use the Submission or Contact Forms, you need an active e-mail account.